Exam Preparation Logos for Schools - Regulations for UseCambridge English is happy to provide schools which actively prepare candidates for the Cambridge English exams with the attached graphics to help promote exam preparation courses. Please note, however, that permission to use these graphics is dependent on you continuing to prepare students and complying with these regulations.
You are welcome to use these graphics in your publications or websites, as specified below, but in doing so you must accept that permission to use them may be withdrawn at any time, and that you must cease to use them (and withdraw any publications in which they are printed) if requested to do so by Cambridge English.
You may use the graphics:
- On publicity documents and other promotional material relating to preparation courses for Cambridge English exams
- On press advertising that relates specifically to preparation courses for Cambridge English exams
- On web pages that relate specifically to the preparation courses for Cambridge English exams
- On signs, posters, etc, promoting courses for Cambridge English exams
- On promotional goods (pens, pencils, T-shirts, caps, mugs and other items that are used to promote the examinations), provided that these are given away and not sold
You may not use these graphics:
- On any certificate, invoice or other financial document
- As part of an e-mail template or in any other electronic form other than as part of a web page as described above
- In relation to any exams, tests or certificates provided by your centre other than the Cambridge English exams
Using the graphics
- Cambridge English does not impose restrictions on the size or positioning of these graphics, but you must ensure that the logo and/or name of your school is displayed prominently
- The graphics must always be used in exactly the format and proportions shown above. You must not under any circumstances attempt to alter or recreate the graphics or retype any of the wording. You must also ensure that any designer or printer working on your behalf complies with this requirement.
- You should ensure that the colours are reproduced accurately.
| Regulations for Use
|| Application Form
| Download the Regulations for Use
as a PDF:
| Download the Application Form
for Exam Preparation Logos: